Dr. Richard J Tabershaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Tabershaw?

you wait forever and then you see the Pa before he comes-she reviews your X-RAYS AND CAT SCAN- and talks to him about the results-He comes in and spends very little time with you and talks about irrelevant things

Unattended

I was very upset with my visits. I was expecting to see the doctor and kept getting his assistant who knew nothing. Then the only time I did meet the doctor was for 5 minutes and recommended surgery. He did not diagnose me. His assistant did not know what he was doing because he led me to believe one thing each time I visited and then I get a call from the front desk that he was wrong.the front desk kept loosing info and no matter how many times I explained things they got it wrong. They had no problem taking my money to fill out paperwork incorrectly. Rude and unprofessional. .I went to another doctor and he said that I did not need surgery. I wonder how many unnecessary operations he has done.

Great experience with Dr. Tabershaw and his office. He really is one of a kind and I highly recommend him. He puts his patients first, and knows his specialty better than anyone around. Great bedside manner.

I saw Dr. Tabershaw for my painful wrist. He injected me and was very caring and compassionate when I explained my fear of needles. He made me feel very comfortable and I would most definitely recommend him to all family and friends!

Great experience! He took his time to explain what was wrong and explained the different options. Would certainly recommend him.

Tabershaw

Disorganized office. Rude staff. Take money for services never given. I told other doctors of my experiences. Unprofessional and rude.

Very unprofessional office. Never received call back. Only met with him for 5 minutes and all my other appointments I had to see his assistant who did not converse well or have any decision making abilities. I would explain my problem and still he did not get it right. The doctor anaylyzed the issue thru his notes. The front staff gave me the wrong information and lost my paperwork. I will not use him again.

Great experience with Dr. Tabershaw and his staff. Would highly recommend to my friends and family.

Dr. Tabershaw is a one of a kind physician. I highly recommend him to all my family and friends.

Dr. Tabershaw is an outstanding physician. He took the time necessary to know by health background and was extremely thorough. He is understanding and compassionate and always gives me as much time as I need with him to go through everything. He explains what he is doing and the positives and negatives associated with the different options, which made me feel comfortable. His staff was also a pleasure to work with. Go see Dr. Tabershaw if you need an orthopedist!

Dr. Tabershaw is one of the most compassionate doctors that put their patients first. Forget about the insurance companies! He truly cares and backs his words with actions!

Dr. Tabershaw is truly an amazing physician. Doctors like him don't exist anymore! He is extremely knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything in "normal" language. He has a great bedside manner and truly cares about his patient's well-being. I highly recommend him and his office to anyone.