Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard J Tabor has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Richard J Tabor has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Richard J Tabor has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Richard J Tabor is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Went to emergency room with infected finger. The infected wound was caused by a 12" long wooden projectile that my saw threw into my finger. I pulled out the projectile, but apparently some of the wood was left in the wound. 24 hours later my finger was infected. Dr. Tabor prescribed antibiotics and ordered an x-ray. The x-ray showed nothing and I later learned from the hospital public relation person that splinters don't always show up on an x-ray. Knowing this, wouldn't it make sense for the doctor to take a bright light and magnifying glass and examine the wound. Had he done this, he would have seen that there was a piece of wood in the wound. Instead of carefully examining the wound and removing the splinter, he referred me to a hand surgeon. Three days later the wound was obviously not going to heal so I used a bright light, a magnifying glass, a pocket knife and tweezers to remove a very large splinter from the wound. If Dr. Tabor had done his job, he would have found the splinter and removed it. It was right under the surface of the skin. His defense for not doing his job is that he referred me to a hand surgeon. Apparently I am more cabable of removing a splinter than he is. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.
Lsu Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRICHARD J TABOR MD, 3130 Muirfield Rd, Center Valley, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard J Tabor in this video.
Dr. Richard J Tabor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Center Valley, PA.