Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard W Tai has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
DO NOT GO Would leave 0 stars if possible. Dr walked into the office 1hr and 18 mins after my appt time at which point there were 5 other patients waiting. My annual exam didn't include a breast exam, the internal exam was a joke - he never even pressed on my abdomem he only put his fingers inside me, and I don't think the pap was done correctly. I spent more time putting my shoes back on than I spent with the doctor. Currently disputing charges with my insurance so I can get proper exam.
This man is a monster. He has some nerve calling himself a "Dr." He is only out for the money and does not care about his patients at all. He not only sends everyone on their way telling them they are OK, he does not do further testing when it is clearly needed, he does not follow up with patients after surgery, nor does he take the time to explain any options for treatment to them. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!
Dr. Richard W Tai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRichard W Tai Md, 1945 Morris Ave Ste 1, Union, NJ
Dr. Richard W Tai is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Union, NJ.