- Crouse Hospital
- Upstate University Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard A Tallarico MD
Dr. Richard A Tallarico has 2 locations
Dr. Richard A Tallarico has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard A Tallarico has the following 5 expertise
- Wounds and Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Richard A Tallarico Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6620 Fly Rd Ste 100 East Syracuse , NY (315) 464-4472
- 6620 Fly Rd Ste 100 East Syracuse , NY 13057
More about Dr. Richard A Tallarico
Dr. Tallarico treats disorders of the spine including degenerative, deformity, trauma, tumors, and infection. In addition to conventional approaches, he is trained in minimally invasive techniques. Dr. Tallarico has a clinical interest in complex spinal disorders and research interest in spinal motion preservation.