Dr. Richard S Taubman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard S Taubman?

A Complete Heartless Imbecile!

My first visit he didn't even wash his hands to examine me. He just put on a pair of gloves upon coming in from another room. Also he did an endometrial ablation without my consent and scraped small fibroids. I hemorrhage 2 weeks later. In my hospital emergency room, the md's called him to get a better history, he wanted to speak to me, so they wheeled me over to the phone while I was still bleeding on the Gurney. he snapped and urged me to get out of there and take a cab so that he could give me a shot of Lupron. He is a complete Imbecile. I wouldn't even give him 1 star but i have to in order to post! Please stay away!

Competency

DR Taubman gave me the wrong type of hormones and it could have caused me cancer fortunately I moved out of the area and got better care in another State.

has had many law suits against him, for causing life time brain injury to babies during deliveries

very, very nice doctor!

Dr. Richard S Taubman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.