Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Thompson
Dr. Richard Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Bryan Medical Center West, Bryanlgh Medical Center and St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 22
Staff was not ready when I came for my 8am appointment. They were setting up the xray machine room and getting the office setup while I was there. Also they were standing around talking to each other while patients were waiting in the rooms. This should have been done before any patients arrive. I was there 2 hours..when it should have been a 30 min visits.
Dr. Thompson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bryan Medical Center West
Bryanlgh Medical Center
St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Bryan L G H Medical Center - West Campus
Community Memorial Healthcare Marysville
Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
32 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Midmichigan Medical Center
Dr. Richard Thompson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard J Thompson MD, 2222 S 16th St, Lincoln, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Thompson in this video.
Dr. Richard Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.