Dr. Richard Thoms Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Thoms?

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

I needed a hip replacement at the age of 58 due to a childhood, bone degenerative disease. Dr Thoms not only replaced the hip joint (using techniques that enabled an excellent and rapid recovery) he lengthened the leg (it was about 1/4 to 1/2 inch shorter than the good leg) and straightened the leg's duck-footed stance. I have been an cyclist all my life (long tours early on; now mainly for fitness) and not only am I able to continue with the sport, my spinning is smoother and my bike shoe's heel no longer wacks the frame with each revolution!; I always had to saw off part of the bike shoe's heel to accommodate my duck-footed right leg. I can not thank Dr Thoms enough for my new hip and the functional UPGRADE that came along with it! I highly recommend Dr Thoms as a talented and thoughtful orthopedic surgeon in whom you can be confident you are getting excellent (if not the best!) care possible.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Love the staff and the Doctor Thomas

Dr. R. Justin Thoms - highly recommended.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

DR. Toms is an EXCELLENT choice if you are considering a surgeon for a joint replacement procedure. Dr. Toms has performed a total knee replacement on my severely deteriorated right knee joint. The results of his surgery were immediate and life-changing, i.e., the chronic pain was gone and full mobility was restored to my leg within five short weeks which allowed me to travel overseas, play frequent golf, and enjoy long trail walks again. There was no post-surgical recover pain of any note ... just a stiff leg for perhaps five days which is hardly worth mentioning. Moreover, I could take complete showers almost immediately after the operation. Hurrah! I was 100% satisfied. Dr. Thoms will be my first choice for any further joint replacement procedures. I don't know where you could go to find a better joint replacement specialist than Dr. Thoms.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I call him Dr. Thoms, The God....he is that good.

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

He saved my leg after 2 bad TKR operations. He is an awesome surgeon.

Posted on May 17th, 2017