Dr. Richard Tipperman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Tipperman?

Highly Recommend Dr Tipperman!

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Tipperman and his team. I had lens replacement procedures on both eyes and now have 20/20 vision. I can not only see fantastic, but colors are absolutely brilliant. I was very near sighted, with astigmatism and a very high prescription (-14). The total procedure time was about 2 hrs, with the lens replacement taking about 8 minutes. His team was very well organized and professional and I saw him at Wills Eye Hospital and Bala Cynwyd locations.

Outstanding results. Exceeded my expectations.

Posted on August 20th, 2017

Dr. Tipperman and staff are outstanding, thorough, timely and helpful. I had two procedures in each eye, both lasix and cataract surgeries. I only wish I had done these procedures earlier in life so I could enjoy what I am seeing now which is better than 20/20.

Lucky to have Dr. Tipperman as my doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

Dr. Tipperman is a super doctor. Yeah, like out of an imaginary perfect world. First, he actually cared about my eye condition. Second, he wanted to make me feel comfortable at all times. Third, he educated me about my eye problem. And fourth, he performed a perfect cataract surgery, completely pain free during and AFTER surgery Yes, pain free after, as if no surgery took place, except my eyesight was back.

The best!

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Dr. Tipperman is not only one of the top leaders in his field, but he is also very warm, helpful, and patient. He also is conservative and will not push lenses which are not the best for you. He doesn't have any financial ties to the lens makers. He was highly recommended by a friend, and I agree. The best!!!

Highly recommend!

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr. Tipperman is a wonderful doctor with excellent expertise and a wonderful bedside manner. He is up to date on all the latest and greatest technolog ...

Ms.

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr. Tipperman is an amazing doctor. I am a very unusual case and he took any time necessary to explain things-even if he had to explain things multiple times till I was sure of procedures and diagnoses. Dr. Tipperman makes you feel confident and comfortable that your care is his number one priority. I highly recommend Dr. Tipperman to anyone with a challenging diagnoses. He has operated succesfully on both my eyes.

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Excellent experience both on treatment/surgery with Dr. Tipperman. It is reasurring to leave a Doctor's office feeling comfortable, confident and knowledgeable and the assurance of his expertise in eye care. I have the highest respect for this man!

excellent doctor