Dr. Richard E Torkelson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Richard E Torkelson?

What happened to courteous behavior from a professional?

My son went to Dr. Torkelson for a problem with his shoulder. From the second Dr. Torkelson entered the room, he was rude - no greeting, a scowl on his face, abrupt, and seemed as if he could not wait to get out of the room - nothing even said as he left the room - as if he was in a huge hurry. We waited about 70 minutes to be seen. What is he doing with his time, if not taking the time for the patients who have waited to see him? Hugely unprofessional - unacceptable.

rude unprofesional

my left shoulder was nearly reconstructed a year ago and since then its blown out just due to instability .i arrived at his office the staff was really good at trying to straighten out my medical issues . then he came in the room was rude and disrespectful to me with my 9 monthold and 3 year old in the room . if any 1 reads this and is thinking of going to this man please do not. locate a responsible and knowledgeable surgeon

WATCH OUT!

Dr. Torkelson, was rude and made me feel like I was wasting his time. He told me that my hip pain was in my head. I went for a second opinion and a different doctor told me I had a torn labrum. I ended up having surgery on my hip. I was relieved to find out that the pain was real and not in my head, as Dr. Torkelson had told me.

Worst Appointment of My Life

Dr. Torkelson spent under five minutes with me and the entire time he was short, rude, and acted as if I was wasting his time. I fractured my radial head and the information I received from him was mostly due to me asking questions. I am going to see a different doctor.

Dr. Richard E Torkelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheyenne, WY.