Dr. Richard K Torrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard K Torrey?

Dr. Richard Torrey is a thorough, concerned physician who truly cares about my health. He has scores of patients, so getting to see him can prove a bit difficult. His PAs are excellent and consult with him should the need arise.

I saw him once had 10 questions he had a bad reaction and looked at the watch and...'your time is up'. I had Bell's Palsy episode during my annual examination and the PA 'did not notice'-she was trying to put the lap top to work!!!Another PA 'got offended' because I mispronounce her name...what a professional, during my FINAL annual examination she failed to check my eyes I have HBP and I never had so much pain during the examination, I believe she got upset after we discuss my medication-I refused to take 'her medication' because made me sick, gave me a headache, I was drowsy, she got upset when I said 'NO". I have apnea, sleep disorder and instead of pointing me a sleep disorder doctor she point me a neurologist...when I asked her name of a person that was cured she said she did not know...when I asked her if she read my records before she suggested the neuro, she said she did not read!!!!even the family that referred me this doctor gave up going there....they want you to stay quiet, and say 'AMEN' for their lack of awareness!!!

An outstanding diagnostician, a caring physician

Dr. Torrey is a good doctor and a good man. I recommend his services highly. He runs an up-to-date, professional office, and cares about the people that he sees. His examinations are thorough and his follow-up is informative. When there is a problem he sees it though.

Type 2 Diabetes