Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard L Tower II
Dr. Richard L Tower II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Tower is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus. Dr. Tower has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard L Tower II has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Richard L Tower II has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Richard L Tower II has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Richard L Tower II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Tower is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMedical College Of Wisconsin, 8701 W Watertown Plank Rd, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard L Tower II in this video.
Dr. Richard L Tower II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.