Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Richard G Traister
Richard G Traister is a Doctor primarily located in Newburyport, MA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 14
I have gone to Dr. Traister, MD for over 30 years. My husband and daughter went to him as well. Luckily he did refer my husband to a specialist, as he had cancer. Dr. Traister was one of the most kind and caring doctors I have known and I respect him for his work and personal qualities. Those who speak negatively simply did not know him. I miss him very much and wish him well.
I never had a doctor laugh at me when I was so ill before. "Dr" Traister dismissed by illness, lied to my face, and was completely negligent with my health. He misdiagnosed me and gave me medication that made my illness worse. So glad he has "retired", but my guess is that it was not his idea. Too many bad situations on his back. I don't want to give him any "stars", but this form won't let me leave that part blank.
This is the very first doctor I have had in my adult life who has actually listened to me. He is compassionate, understanding, and takes more than enough time with his patients. He has dedicated his entire life to helping people even going as far as doing house calls for people who need them. Something people just don't do anymore. There are no more doctors on this planet and people are going to be lost once he is gone. I do admit that all but one of the girls in the office is completely horrid but that's not him or his fault. I don't think that it's fair for people to make false accusations about him. There is no proof to support that he was in trouble and further more he was my doctor and my husbands for all of 2009 and writing scripts was never revoked from him.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions21 Highland Ave, Newburyport, MA
Richard G Traister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newburyport, MA.