Dr. Richard Traister Is this you?

3.3

Posted on August 15th, 2016

He is an excellent doctor and I trust him in with not only for my own care but for my families also. He is experienced, compassionate, and provides wonderful Care.

The most caring Doctor I know

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Traister, MD for over 30 years. My husband and daughter went to him as well. Luckily he did refer my husband to a specialist, as he had cancer. Dr. Traister was one of the most kind and caring doctors I have known and I respect him for his work and personal qualities. Those who speak negatively simply did not know him. I miss him very much and wish him well.

Posted on June 20th, 2013

I never had a doctor laugh at me when I was so ill before. "Dr" Traister dismissed by illness, lied to my face, and was completely negligent with my health. He misdiagnosed me and gave me medication that made my illness worse. So glad he has "retired", but my guess is that it was not his idea. Too many bad situations on his back. I don't want to give him any "stars", but this form won't let me leave that part blank.

Amazing doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2013

This is the very first doctor I have had in my adult life who has actually listened to me. He is compassionate, understanding, and takes more than enough time with his patients. He has dedicated his entire life to helping people even going as far as doing house calls for people who need them. Something people just don't do anymore. There are no more doctors on this planet and people are going to be lost once he is gone. I do admit that all but one of the girls in the office is completely horrid but that's not him or his fault. I don't think that it's fair for people to make false accusations about him. There is no proof to support that he was in trouble and further more he was my doctor and my husbands for all of 2009 and writing scripts was never revoked from him.

Posted on February 26th, 2012

Really sad... if you are a difficult patient.. or if you have more problems (than the average patient) he will dump you or try to pass you off to another doctor. I would never treat my patients like that. He is shameful from my point of view.

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Dr. Richard G. Traister is #1 in my eyes

Posted on April 13th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Traister for over 25 years - there isn't anyone that I would put my trust in other than him. Yes he had his own "issues" but even during that turbelent time - I never felt that I was putting my health or self in jeopardy by entrusting him with my care. He spends a phenomanal amount of time when you are with him, you never feel rushed and he always listens to your concerns and provides thorough care - you might have to wait - but there is nothing more important to wait for than Quality Care... He often follows up visits with a personal phone call to you a couple of days after your visit... When I tell others this - they are like are you serious and say that their Doctor barely remembers them from one visit to the next....

Great PCP

Posted on September 13th, 2009

I had Dr. Traister as a child and switched to a female doctor when I turned 18. I went thru a number of doctors until I realized Dr. Traister was the best. Yes, you have to wait in his office, but he spends a lot of time with you and is good at figuring out even unique situations. Many times he has been better than a specialist at finding out what is going on. I have a connective tissue disease and gastrointestinal problems and he has been very helpful.

good bedside manner