Dr. Richard Trongone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Trongone?

Posted on June 6th, 2016

He's the best of the best!

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Dr. Petrocelli and Dr. Trongone are gems! After a difficult first delivery with a different practice, I switched to this practice with my second and they exceeded my expectations. I cannot thank them enough for everything they have done! These doctors are THE best around and very well respected in the hospital as well!

Posted on December 17th, 2014

So kind, professional and caring. I never feel rushed. The nurses and staff are great too. Love that they can accommodate evening appointments too.

Be smart

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Make sure you get an ultrasound before he does anything invasive.

great doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2014

I was recommended to Dr T by our pediatrician and after doing some research and seeing all the positive reviews, I was sure he was the ob for me. Dr T and Dr P (new obgyn who joined his practice) are both two of the most professional and approachable drs i've ever seen. I saw mostly Dr P, who would always sit there patiently with me and answer all my questions and I always went there with a long list. Towards the third trimester, I decided to have a natural birth, which they both successfully supported me into reaching my goal. I cannot thank them enough for providing me with the great prenatal and postnatal care. I would highly recommend this practice. Be forewarned, if you are going for gyno visit then you might have to wait a bit for an appointment but it is worth it!

Posted on June 26th, 2013

Dr trongone is simply the best! He delivered both of my children and both times it was a great, relaxed, experience. His bedside manner, calm, and expertise during the labor process is truly second to none. I trust this man with my life, literally! Additionally the office visits were always super pleasant, his staff and nurses are professional yet very friendly. I have referred many friends to him and all have racing reviews about their experiences with him. He is a true professional who really cares about his patients. Wish I could give him a 10 star rating bc he deserves that and more!!

Posted on November 21st, 2012

I went to Dr. Trongone becasue of his compassion and understanding. But other than a physical exam. his nurse did the intake, the nurse gave me the reults, after 3 calls! and the nurse provided follow up. So where is the Dr? Also, as a sole practioner, waiting for an appt for 4 mo. unless its an emergency is absurd. You decide, and then post.

Always a gentleman

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Dr. Trongone is a wonderful and caring doctor. He has an excellent bedside manner and he inspires trust with his patients. He delivered my daughter and I would highly recommend him.

An excellent doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

Dr. Trongone is phemonenal. He is extremely competent and is very easy to talk to and it is so easy to ask him questions. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Run!as fast as you can in the other direction

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

he thinks its cool to have his patients deliver huge babies vaginally, with no regard for the disastrous and irreversible medical consequences to the mothers.

Not only a Doctor but a friend

Posted on August 30th, 2011

Dr. Trongone has been my GYN for over 23 years. He delivered both my girls by cesarian section. I was 40 years old and we had a long discussion about how safe delivery would be.He is wonderful to talk to and has a friendly bedside manner. He always makes me feel comfortable. Recently i needed surgery and he recommeded Dr. Lovecchio. I knew that if Dr.Trongone recommended him that he was an excellant Doctor.(And he was)

The Best

Posted on August 15th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Trongone for 26 years. He delivered my child and I have many friends/family members that go to him as well. He is amazing! He is concerned and spends enough time with his patients to make them feel comfortable and heard. I would highly recommend him. He inspires trust in his patients and genuinely cares.