3.3

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Uhl?

courteous and on time

I saw Dr. UHL as my immediate orthopedic said to, the staff was great, the wait time was under 5 minutes and the dr was very thorough and did not rush me out.

I wish I had gone somewhere else

Easily the worst Doctor I have ever been to. The staff is extremely rude and indifferent. You do not get the feeling that they care about you at all. While Dr. Uhl definitely knows his stuff and provided an accurate diagnosis in addition to catching things other doctors didn't, I would have preferred to have been referred to a Doctor who at least cares about his patients and their treatment, and wants to help them as opposed to seeming obviously annoyed and treating people like their injuries don't matter.

Very Poor bedside manner

Dr. Uhl has very poor bedside manner. My son, who was 3 at the time, broke his leg and we were assigned to Dr. Uh. Dr. Uhl could not have been less interested in a broken leg. He never asked if we had any questions, he literally spent 5 minutes in the exam room with us but never examined my son's leg, he simple filled out paperwork then abruptly left the room without even saying he was leaving. When I asked the nurse if he was coming back she said "no, did I have a question" and I did so she went and got him and he seemed very annoyed that he had to come back. He stood in the doorway and asked what my questions were. When I asked about followup care he said "do whatever they told you to do in the ER". I told him my son was screaming so I didn't really hear what the deal was. He became very annoyed that he had to do his job. Not sure why the office assigned him a simple broken leg if this guy has no patience. I do not recommend him, ask for someon else.

Dr. Richard L Uhl is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albany, NY.