Dr. Richard Urso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Urso?

Posted on October 12th, 2016

The doctor is absolutely amazing! Dr. Urso takes his time and was very pleasant and polite. My mother is scheduled for eye lid surgery. Dr. Urso explained everything in a way to where we understood everything that was going to happen, before and after surgery. The ONLY complaint that I have.....I get a message a couple days before regarding a co payment. I called the insurance and spoke to the office multiple times, and not once was there talk about a copay until a day before. The woman who called me the second time, was rude and mean. She said, "I WONT LET YOU HAVE THE SURGERY IF YOU DONT PAY UP FRONT" I told her she needs to take some customer services classes because you don't talk to people that way. This last minute stuff does not work for me. She tried talking over me and I put a stop to that quick. I don't need someone to tell me that I should of checked with the insurance. I did all my checking and asking of questions. It was 8 weeks that they had in order to get back with me about payment. Don't get mad and yell at me because the office failed to give me ample time to get the co-pay together. I first spoke to Helen x-2357, she was super sweet and calm. She understood my frustration and even tried helping me come up with ways to pay. I asked her to have someone else call me because I did not think it was fair for the office to say "let's reschedule" because of a last minute timing on a co-pay. The other woman (the mean and rude one) said, "I am in charge of payment and I will cancel your surgery!" She was speaking with no regards to our time, our schedule, our inconvenience, our feelings. She doesn't know what we had to arrange in order to get this surgery in the first place. The time off from work...etc..... That woman gave Dr. Urso a really bad name in my opinion. Although, Dr. Urso is amazing, I will not recommend anyone I know. I cant in my right mind have someone I know or love go through being treated as if I am only $$ and not a person.

Not enough stars on here!!!!!!

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Referred to him by another Dr. And am so glad to have been a patient of his!! Very wonderful Dr. and guy! Will refer him over and over! Highly recommend!!

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Dr. Urso takes his time to listen to his patients and explains everything thoroughly. He helped me to understand how I could change my lifestyle to help improve my diabetes. Dr. Urso is very knowledgeable and gave me recommendations on vitamins to improve my overall health. His staff is very professional and friendly. I would definitely refer my family and friends to Dr. Urso!!

I won't go to another eye doctor!

Posted on May 17th, 2016

He knew exactly what was going on with my eye. Very thankful. His course of treatment worked very well!

Just the best...that's all

Posted on May 13th, 2016

I've been severely near sighted for 47 years. I went from Doctor to Doctor looking for a better contact, spent thousands in better sunglasses and still had trouble seeing. I went to Dr. Urso on a recommendation from my girlfriend and it may have been the best recommendation I've ever received. Not only did he immediately recognize that had early onset cataracts but he took my case on with focus and care that I'm not accustomed to. After two surgeries and a little laser work I'm seeing well enough without any contact or glasses to drive, work on my computer all day, and do almost anything i need to do without glasses or contacts. After 47 years of not being able to read an alarm clock or do anything without contacts or glasses, my life has changed. I don't even know how to thank him enough.

Amazing doc!

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Very intelligent and impressive doctor. You can feel he really cares about his patients.

perfect orbital implant surgery

Posted on January 25th, 2014

I was in Herman Memorial E.R. with an orbital fracture and they sent him to decide what to do. He performed the fracture repair w/implant the following week and the follow up care was exceptional. He cared about a perfect complication free result. My right periorbital is so perfect I'm getting Restylane now to build the other periorbital to look as good!

Posted on June 29th, 2013

Staff was very friendly. Dr Urso takes time with each patient and genuinely cares for their overall health and well being. Very knowledgeable and would definitely refer him to my friends and family.

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Excelente Doctor

I couldn't be in better hands

Posted on July 31st, 2012

He is committed to his patients, and makes himself very available via email. His skill level is among the best. I can't say enough good things about him and his care, followup and follow through.

Posted on August 16th, 2017