4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Ursone?

Knee injury

Dr. Ursone did my husband's shoulder surgery and we were so impressed with his care and attention when I hurt my knee I waited for him to see me after Thanksgiving.

Broken bone

I was very happy with my visit to Dr.Ursone. The sling he gave me is so much better than the emergency room sling.

Broken bone

Great Service

I was pleasantly surprised by the care and service provided by Dr. Ursone and staff. I would definitely go back for future care.

Excellent Care!!!

Excellent Referral

Dr Ursone was very professional and listened to you. He did not beat around the bush, he discussed what would be best for me. Also, there is hardly any wait time! Will definitely want to be referred to him again.

Schedule surgery

Great Dr. and facility.

Dr Urson is very qualified, thorough, considerate and. Patient and polite

Each visit is completely well done and it is as though he is a qualified relative who is patient and knowledgeable regarding all issues and most of all,he is always a thorough professional and excellent medical adviser. Thank you, Ruth Dunmore Williams

Good and caring doctor

Excellent Surgeon, wonderful patient care and bedside manner.

Being a patient of his has been a very special experience. I fell and the MRI results indicated I had massive tears and he did the surgery on my Rotator Cuff and had to use screws, nuts and bolts to put me back together again and he is absolutely fantastic!!! No one could possibly be better. His entire team is outstanding from the front office crew to his surgical crew. Now PT is excellent!!

Dr. Richard L Ursone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.