Dr. Richard V Brenner Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard V Brenner?

Great first experience, terrible second experience

Despite awareness of my extensive medical condition, Dr. Brenner brought up my obesity as a cause for my pain for the THIRD TIME and joked that the treatment for my cancer was good for weight loss. I truly thought he was one of the good guys but my husband and I were appalled by him today, esp in front of the junior doctor in the room. Docs, you're not gods. Please, learn sensitivity & awareness, especially when patients come to you suffering.

Excellent Doctor!

I had a Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication with Dr. Brenner. I had an excellent experience! I would recommend him for any surgeries. Dr. Brenner has an exceptional staff. Everyone took extra time to ensure all questions where answer. They went above & beyond my expectation. Dr. Brenner is extremely knowledgeable and has outstanding bed-side manner. He even came to the hospital on his day off to see how I was doing. Was fully recovered 4 weeks after surgery.

Gallbladder

Dr Brenner and the whole staff taking care of me at Fair Oaks was very professional and courteous. The office worked well with my schedule to fit in all appointments. Dr Brenner was very calming and had a good bedside manner. I was impressed no complaints at all.

Caring and Professional Doctor

Great, professional and caring doctor. He does excellent work and has a wonderful bedside manner. Would recommend him to family and friends.

Dr. Brenner has an excellent bedside manner.

Dr. Richard V Brenner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.