Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard V Davis has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Dr. Richard V Davis has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Richard V Davis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
31 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSears Curtiss Mull Md, 118 E Haskell St Ste B, Winnemucca, NV
Dr. Richard V Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winnemucca, NV.