Dr. Richard L Vanbuskirk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Vanbuskirk?

Finally a doctor who looks at how everything is connected

I feel the doctor is on my "team" and I am confident I will continue to see a huge improvement in the amount of pain I feel racha day. I am currently seeing the doctor. I highly recommend

Excellent care, improved my pain considerably

Dr. Van Buskirk was highly recommended from my former out-of-state DO. As a new patient, it took 4 weeks to get an appointment. Because he does not accept my insurance (BCBS), I had to pay the full amount at the time of the appointment. The office then filed with insurance to see if anything would be covered. I found the doctor to be a pleasant, humble, and intelligent man. He is very knowledgeable and took time to determine what I needed. I was concerned about a OMM treatment because I had 4-level spinal fusion a few years ago and did not want to aggravate that area. He was able to manually locate and diagnose my problem, and was very gentle in using OMM for relief. The pain was noticeably improved. I am extremely confident in his skill and recommendation for home exercises. I was very willing to drive 80 minutes to get to his office, now that I have met Dr. Van Buskirk. Having experienced the gamut of DOs doing manual manipulation, he is one of the best.

Uses your insurance allotment then he is done with you.

Needed physical therapy,instead his touch touch is supposed to realign you, he is past his time of effectiveness,he needs to retire,

Dr. Richard L Vanbuskirk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.