Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Richard W Goodell
Richard W Goodell is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. They speak English.
Showing 2 of 6
I I had the misfortune of getting Dr Goodell when I was rushed by ambulance to the hospital after a seizure. His diagnosis, a tumor on the left side of my brain but he wanted to wait a month to see if it would grow. I found a doctor at Barrows who said my tumor was on the right side of the brain. I was taken to surgery within a week. Turns out the tumor was malignant. When I asked about the tumor on the left side, the surgeon said there wasn't one on the left side. My doctor at Barrows was shocked that a doctor would want to wait a month to see if a tumor grows. Tumors do not belong in the brain and must come out! Dr Goodell and his staff are uncaring and are more concerned with getting his money and a $2. charge for paying your bill unless you use cash. someone from Goodell's office called me one day, when i informed them that i would not be seeing him any longer that i already had surgery and told hher that the doctor diagnosed it on the wrong side of the brain her response was, that's fine do what you want.Stay as far away from this doctor as you can
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions560 W Brown Rd, Mesa, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Richard W Goodell in Mesa, AZ, in this video.
Richard W Goodell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.