Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard K Wagner
Dr. Richard K Wagner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wagner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard K Wagner has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Richard K Wagner has the following 2 expertise
- Prenatal Care
- Genetic Counseling
Dr. Richard K Wagner has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard K Wagner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
The office environment is mostly positive on the days I have been there. There are a few employees who could act more friendly and try to make you feel more comfortable. Other than that, the rest of his employees are great and make you feel very welcome being there. Dr. Wagner is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He has great bedside manners and genuinely cares about his patients. The amount of time you have to wait to be seen has been good. I have been fortunate to be seen as soon as I arrive. I have never had any trouble scheduling an appointment. Overall, I would recommend his practice to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard K Wagner in this video.
Dr. Richard K Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.