Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at if you have any additional information.

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard Wallrath?

A great physician

Dr. Wallrath cured me of cervical cancer. I had no insurance and he let me make payments. He saved my life and i highly recommend him to any woman who is in need of an ob/gyn. I have to use Kaiser now and sadly he is not part of their network. I miss him and know that I was in safe hands.

Urinary Incontinence

Dr. Richard Wallrath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.

Dr. Richard Wallrath Is this you?