Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard L Westenbarger has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I saw Dr.Westenbarger at St. Vincent ' s Southside ER. He was very efficient and pleasant. I felt he was thorough and compassionate. He even walked by after I was discharged and asked while I was still sitting there. I was waiting on the extremely slow nursing staff... nursing staff was pleasant, but slow and unresponsive.
In less than five minutes Dr. Westenbarger, accurately diagnosed my medical condition, than my regular provider. Dr. Westenbarger, he listens to medical complaint intently. I would recommend him to any patient. I hope he practices outside of Shands Hospital Emergency Department. I would most certainly elect to have him as my primary care Physician. Thank you Dr. Westenbarger for seeing me in the ER. God Bless.
12 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Richard L Westenbarger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard L Westenbarger in this video.
Dr. Richard L Westenbarger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.