Dr. Richard E Whitlow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard E Whitlow?

Best doctor I ever had

I am seeing Doctor Whitlow since over 10 years now. I could not ask for a better Doctor. He listens to my concerns and has always recommended the right treatment for me. Just few weeks ago I had a major health issue and his treatment and advice really got me back on my feet. I am very thankful to receive such good medical care.

beware of this doctor, he will give you the wrong medicine, he likes to write out prescriptions for no reason.

Luv this guy!

I love this guy. Have been seeing him for over 20 years. He always has my best interests at heart. My family sees him and his staff also. I wouldn't want to see another doctor. He has an absolutely fantastic bedside manner and makes me feel good even when I am under-the weather. I'd give him 6 stars if that was possible.

He's a great doctor and makes you feel at ease.

Very Poor Experience, amazed on lack of concern for pain I was in

I am changing doctors. Visited Dr Whitlow after going to E.R. From severe, almost rehabilitating back pain. Back was so sore, I could barely stumble myself into office. He Acted like he didn't care about treating me, and acted like I was being a nuisance on such severe back pain to him, almost like it was nothing. Office staff is also terrible in returning phone calls, etc. He made me not want to visit Doctor, or made me feel uncomfortable in asking for care. A patient should not feel like they are being a nuiscence when visiting Doctor with severe pain, or a medical problem. Do not recommend.

Patient evaluation

Despite being the age of 23, I have been through a variety of different physicians during my life time, and I would have to say that Dr. Whitlow is BY FAR, the most personable of them all. No matter the reason for your visit, he always creates a very comfortable and relaxing environment for you. I have been a patient of his for over 6 years now, and I have never left his office feeling skeptic, or misinformed about my medical needs. Dr. Richard E Whitlow is both a stand up individual, as well as a polished and respected medical professional. I would recommend him to any one in the area.

My own experience

I was able to get right in same day. My time in the waiting room was just a few minutes then my time waiting in the Dr.'s office was aprox. 5-7 minutes. Dr. was very positive and upbeat. Respectful of my privacy. Took time to determine what was wrong by reveiwing my symptoms and asking me questions which he activiely listened to my answers.

Knows his Stuff

I've had the opportunity of working with him & seeing him as a patient. He knows his medicine - incredibly intelligent and compassionate. I've seen specialists turn to him for help with diagnoses. You can't wrong with this dr.

uninterested

Went to Dr Whitlow for several years. He could not find cause of my problem. Said there was nothing more he could do for me. I changed doctors and within first tests found I was Type 2 Diabetic. Recently I see in our local paper he is giving a seminar on Type 2 diabetes.

Dr. Richard E Whitlow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, KS.