Dr. Richard Wilkenfeld Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Richard Wilkenfeld?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

I miss this doctor so much. No he did not hold conversation because he had more people to see but if you was gaining weight he would really talk hard to you and to me that's a plus...

Bad Doctor

After surgery I called and called and could not get the doctor to call me back. I ended up with pneumonia due to the doctor being on vacation and refusing to send me else where. He has a horrible bedside manner and it seemed I was taking up his time. But he had no problem taking my money. Oh his wife worked with him and you would have thought they invented simple weight loss tips. Once I had surgery and began going to True Results many of his bad office procedures came to light. No wonder he is out of business. Thank God!!!

Don't waste your time... This man is a joke

Medical Records

I am very angry. I cant reach anyone to get my Medical Records and I need to have surgery again and no one will touch me without my records.

very good doctor

Dr. Wilkenfeld was my general surgeon before I had lapband surgery. He removed my gallbladder and did hernia repairs. Then at 320 pounds my health was going south , so I talk to him about the lapband. I had it done in oct 2012 and have lost over 200 pounds. It all depends on the persons body . Some peoples body rejects the lapband or sleeve and he explains everything about that. I think he is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Richard Wilkenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conroe, TX.