Have you seen Dr. Richard T Wille?

if you disagree with Dr. Willie - has anger management issues

Seems normal at first. When I disagreed with some trivial Dr. Willie comment, he exploded with crazy anger - very scary.

Dr. Wille is one of the most caring physicians I see. His bedside manner is fantastic and he speaks in plain language that is understandable to the lay person.

A1 Dr.

I felt right from the beginning that I could talk with Dr. Wille and that he was really listening. His bedside manner, at least with me, was excellent. I have been to other gastro Dr.'s and it wasn't a very good experience like with Dr. Wille

Terrible experience. Called for appointment with onset (Crohn's) have had it 20. Years. Prednisone takes care of episodes. Then symptom free 1 to 2 years. I call immediately at start of symptoms. First had to wait 3 weeks which by then symptoms were much worse. I travel and work outdoors away from bathrooms. Waited forever in the waiting room. The female pa walks in talks a few minutes and tells me remicaid treatments is the only way to go. She refused me any other treatment. I had been symptom free about a year and half and suddenly without blood work or colonoscopy I can only receive remicaid. What happened to Dr.Willie who knows me, my history? 3 weeks to see the doctor? Didn't really wish to deal with a female pa who didn't seem to care about background or symptoms. Best advice, do not go to this group for treatment of crohn's. Find another gastro specialist.

time management & wait times

we love Dr Wille Waiting over a month for an appointment and then 45 min and sometimes longer time and time again is very disheartening

Dr. Wille is very comforting amd compassionate!

Dr. Wille is an excellent doctor. He always makes me fell comfortable with his smile and sense of humor. He is the only one that I trust to perform my colonoscopy. I was having some anxiety and Dr. Wille held my hand until the anesthesia took affect. He is very compassionate. I would strongly encourage my family and friends to choose Dr. Wille as their doctor!

Top Doctor

Dr. Willie is very caring and professional. He puts you at ease the minute he walks in the room and answers any questions you might have. His compassion and personality are wonderful. He is a top doctor at diagnosing what is wrong with you by listening to what you have to say and performing tests that will find out what the problems are.

The best in the practice

I met Dr. Wille in the hospital from across the room, his PA was amazing and caring, unlike others in the practice, I can not recommend him high enough, but can not say the same about the others in the practice when they were called in they refused to see me...when my doctor had me call for a follow up, he was booked well into May and he wanted me seen sooner and had me in within a week. His bedside manner is phenomenal and he is gentle and caring when you are nervous, scared and in pain.He found problems right away and had them fixed the first time and I have little doubt he will do the same amount of searching til he finds what is causing this problem too.

Dr. Richard T Wille is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Troy, MI.