Dr. Richard W Wintch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard W Wintch?

A superb physician

Dr. Wintch is incredibly compassionate and has followed through with careful diagnosis on any problem I have had. He creates a cautious yet confident attitude and I am so very grateful to be able to have him as my physician,

Fabulous Dr.

Have seen him two times (15 years apart). Most gracious Dr. I've known! Fabulous man...

Very impressed with Dr. Wintch, I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Wintch is superior...

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Richard Wintch has performed two surgeries on me.In 1996, he did a mesh repair of a left side inguinal hernia. In 1997, he performed an emergency appendectomy.Dr. Wintch is not only an excellent surgeon, but an excellent *person* as well. He spends time with his patients, and will answer every question you present him with.Dr. Wintch called me at home the night before my hernia surgery, asking if there were any questions or concerns he could address, and to check on my general well-being.He cares enough to even "sweat the small stuff"; you must look very closely to even see any trace of a scar.I now have a right side inguinal hernia. Looks like another visit to Dr. Wintch.I'll follow up with another report, to make sure he's still living up to the rather high standards he set with me 16 years ago!

Kind and proficient

Dr. Wintch has an excellent reputation and I now know why. His surgical skills are spectacular and he genuinely cares for his patients. He is a very meticulous surgeon. Hope I never need his services again but I would recommend him to anybody in need of surgery.