Dr. Richard X Yan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard X Yan?

WORST CRUELEST DOCTOR, DIDN'T HELP ME WHEN DYING

HE IS THE WORST FREAKING DOCTOR ON THE PLANET!!!! SO CRUEL AND NEGLIGENT. I went to Dr. Yan HANDICAPPED and he wouldn't even give me scripts for inhalers and I was suffocating in my sleep and he was so cruel and completely ignored me

One of the best

Don't ask too many questions!

Dr. Yan is friendly until you ask intelligent questions. When I asked about the efficacy of a medication he became irate and said that if I did not take the medication I would die! He is impatient and condescending! I am looking for another doctor.

TERRIBLE BED MANNERS

I was hospitalized had the misfortune of having DR Yan as the primary. He is very cold doesn't provide any reassuring advice. Has very poor bedside manner. The in house doctors were more helpfull and provided all the negative/positive updates as well as providing comfort. He would not visit for days. When he did come would only spend less than 5 minutes providing nothing but a bad attitude. You have to pull info from him. It seems that he can't be bothered. However he did manage to bill for a daily visit. I should have reported his lack of service.

Do not recommend

Horrible not caring..did not recall that he saw my dad few hours earlier in the intensive care..said he has no time to talk to me his son

Fantastic

Dr. Yan is one Dr. that anyone who is lucky enough to have him as thier Dr doesn't know how special they are. When I was on my deathbed he pulled me through.