- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard Ng has 2 locations
Dr. Richard Ng has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard Ng has the following 27 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Holistic Health
- Ultraviolet Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Nutritional Support
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Women's Health
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Family Planning
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Richard Ng Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6089 W Maple Rd Ste 200 West Bloomfield , MI : (248) 851-1600
- 5821 W Maple Rd Ste 192 West Bloomfield , MI 48322
More about Dr. Richard Ng
Dr. Ng graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1982. Dr. Ng works in West Bloomfield, MI and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine and Holistic Medicine. Dr. Ng is affiliated with Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital.