Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sei Yoon
Dr. Sei Yoon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, NY, with another office in Forest Hills, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Pediatrics. Dr. Yoon is affiliated with Parkway Hospital, Flushing Hospital Medical Center and Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The. He speaks English.
Dr. Sei Yoon has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sei Yoon has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Sei Yoon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Richard Yoon is conceited without being competent. He had me sign blank medical forms and became belligerent when I asked why. He performs unneeded invasive procedures like cystoscopies and then antiquated treatments for "infections". A real lowlife. Stay as far away from him as possible. He has been implicated in poor practice for over a decade but the medical board does nothing.
Dr. Yoon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Forest Hills Hospital - Nslij
49 Years Experience
Chonnam National University
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sei Yoon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.