Dr. Richard Cheng Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Posted on May 30th, 2015

I have enjoyed meeting Dr. Cheng and he was so insightful to my problem of weight. I have a non functioning thyroid. So losing weight has been difficult. He and the staff has listened and helped every time I have been to the office. I have had great success in 3 months and feel and look 100% better. Thanks Dr. Cheng !

scam

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

the "doctor" held little "sales pitches" inhis office with myself and another patient. No privacy. The "dr" eluded all questions that I asked, including specific questions about his education. He had a "canned speech" sales pitch. He did not want anyone asking questions. His office did not have asingle medical book on the shelves. He did however, have a book about :Hacking for dummies" and on other weight loss books. When I tried to excuse myself out of the room, he became almost angrey, stood up and tried to block my way! He seemed from the moment I walked into the office, to be a complete scam. He kept saying that the prescriptions had no side effects, we didnt need to worry about our specific health concerns with the medications and that he did not feel like he needed to go over each one with us! I was blown away, I cannot believe this is legal.

Beware - this is not a real doctor's office

Posted on March 15th, 2012

This office offers a "doctor monitored" weight loss program but is nothing more than a front for a very expensive real life infomercial. His website states that an insurance claim will be filed on your behalf for his "lab tests" and "assessment" which amounts to nothing more than a clunky rusty scale and breathing into a plastic tube to "measure your metabolism". Then you are loaded up with generic vitamins and a few boxes of generic diet bars that are not edible. This will cost you $525 of which he promises to "reimburse" you once your medical claim is paid by your insurance company. This is a false statement! They never file a claim and you are not reimbursed. Beware of this doctor and his staff which appear to be former nail salon workers.

Posted on October 20th, 2010