Dr. Richard Zachrich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Zachrich?

Posted on March 8th, 2017

I have been a patient for a long time,and have been thinking of finding a new doctor for a few years now. Zachrich rarely lets you talk to describe why you are visiting, and rambles on a lot, and ends your appointment abruptly without making sure that all your needs have been met. All times I have visited, it's a 30-40 minute wait in the office, with an additional 30 minute wait once you get into the exam room, and then he only spends 5 minutes with you, after making you wait nearly an hour. And I cannot rely on them at all for referrals, as every time they tell me they will send a referral out and promise I should have a call within 48 hours, the referral never is sent, and the doctor whom I was told would be receiveing this referral has no information about me, or have had any contact from Zachrich's office. They are also impossible to get on the phone and you end up waisting days playing phone tag to get an appointment.

Posted on April 19th, 2016

We have been with Dr Z for 10 years. He is compassionate ,caring and always has time for you

It is impossible to get through to him on the phone. Despite numerous messages over a 5 day period he never responded at all. I had to resort to the Emergency Room for treatment.

Posted on February 6th, 2014

A Very Special Doctor

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Dr. Zachrich is the most selfless and compassionate doctor I have ever been to. I have been seeing him for nearly five years now and I have nothing but positive things to say about him. He has always made time to see me or my family when we are sick and he understands if we need to reschedule our appts when things come up. He is brilliant and always does a thorough work up. He and his staff work hard to help get me or my family members into specialists as needed. I feel grateful to have him as my doctor.

A little disappointing

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I have been a long time patient of Dr Zackrich and loved him. After leaving Santa Marie he refused to refill any of my medications that were vital for me to be able to function day to day, until I could get settled in a new area. The office is very nice, but getting through to them on the phone is next to impossible.

Great practice on the central coast!

Posted on June 7th, 2011

very kind and compassionate physicians at this office. Dr. Z is one of the best around. good work up for diagnosis and appropriate referrals to specialists if needed. if you have a child he is a great family doctor!

Posted on June 15th, 2017