Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard I Zamarin has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Showing 5 of 18
I went to Dr. Zamarin for a second opinion and will now be using him as my primary care orthopaedic specialist. He was very knowledgeable, confident, caring and concerned about what was going on with me. I as a new patient to him and he took an hour to exolain everything to my husband and me. I feel confident in him, and will let him provide my care! They just don't get any better than this. GO TO THIS GUY, He's GREAT!!!!!
31 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Richard I Zamarin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Orthopedics Liberty, 1 Bartol Ave Ste 100, Ridley Park, PA
Dr. Richard I Zamarin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridley Park, PA.