Dr. Richard P Zekman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard P Zekman?

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Zekman is an outstanding oncologist. He is kind and very, very thorough. Dr.Z is aware of all the newest treatments and medications as well as clinical trials. He will do everything he can to make the patient and family feel hopeful and confident.

Saved my life

Dr. Zekman has saved my life. I was diagnosed with stage 4 metatastic lung cancer and given 9 months. I am still here three and a half years later because of the outstanding care of Dr, Zekman. He has found various medications, trials and helped eliminate chemo altogether so far. He is thorough, kind and extremely knowledgeable!

Saved my life

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Zekman is a kind and compassionate doctor! His empathy knows no bounds. He is up to date on latest trials and medications! Spends incredible amount of time with us explaining everything. We feel so blessed to have found him.

Don't waste your time

Does not take the time to pick up the phone to give you test results. Finally received in mail with no explanation. This so called doctor shouldn't be. Cocky and careless

Graduate Student

The doctor is very knowledge and personable!!

Excellent Doctor

DR Zekman also works out of Botsford Cancer Center in hematology office. he told me I had multiple myeloma he a cat scan yet he never called me for the results I waited in his office for 3 hours and never got to see him I have called the answering service numerous times he still has not called he would not even return the call to my kidney doctor who referred me to him. This guy is bad news

refuses to give me my cat scan results

he refused to give me my cat scan results to confirm my cancer nor would he even call my kidney doctor back who referred me to him. I called his office numerous times I even called the answering service all because I refuse chemotherapy stating to him that I was going to try the all natural method so I guess if you have a mind of your own and have the right to choose your own actions he doesn't want nothing to do with you