Dr. Richard S Zeri Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Richard S Zeri?

Great surgeon

Nice doctor that actually cares about what he's doing

great doctor

After two doctors looked at me he was the last one to come in, and said he would operate.He was confident and knowledge about my ordeal. He was straight forward and caring even when I went back for follow-up visits. I recommend him for anyone.

Wait time was totally inexcusable! I waited over an hour in his exam room and when he entered he was rude and seemed to be in a hurry. HE took about 5-6 minutes, checked my pulse, told me the worst case of my problem, sent me to get an x-ray of my chest and an EKG. He has NO bedside manner and presents himself as God's gift to tune world. I have no confidence in him in any way.

Sherry Dunn

Dr Richard Zeri is four stars all the way in my opinion. He is very caring about his patients, and excellent surgeon and great staff. The only reason I give him a 3 on wait time for an appt for a new patient is because he is so understaffed for the amount of patients he sees. He is the only surgeon in what use to be a 3 surgeon office and due to his highly recommended reputation he has alot of patients and only one of him. I highly recommend him to anyone and grateful for his services over the years and glad to call him my doctor and friend now for 6 yrs.