Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Richard Zogby Jr
Dr. Richard Zogby Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with other offices in Cicero, NY and Camillus, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Zogby is affiliated with Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse, St Joseph's Hospital Health Center and Crouse Hospital. Dr. Zogby has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Zogby Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Richard Zogby Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nuclear Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Richard Zogby Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Zogby is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Crouse Health Hospital
S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital
University Hospital Hsc Syracuse
University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
St. Joseph`s Hospital Psych Exempt Unit
29 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Zogby Jr, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Syracuse, NY, in this video.
Dr. Richard Zogby Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.