Dr. Richards A Afonja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richards A Afonja?

Great doctor

Dr. Afonja is wonderful. I have also had great experiences with Dr. Gundavaram, Irina, Irene and his other nurse practitioners, who have been nothing but kind and compassionate towards me. I only wish his office was in a safer location and had later urgicare hours. My only critique is that occasionally, when the doctor or NP comes in to see me, a staff member interrupts to pull supplies out of the room cabinets.

He have to many different doctor treating me and the wait time is long it can be hours before being seen talk to patient for five or ten minutes and discharge staff is rude.

The best 👍💯 Dr in town he's my favorite 😍💕 Dr very compassionate, I described him the human being I bettered meet in all the years that I being seen Doctors in this 🌇

Wanted to give chemotherapy to a cancer that could not be treated with chemotherapy. Two other oncologist confirmed this. Thankfully, I did not listen to this man and got radiation from another facility instead.

Excellent doctor who saved my husband, when another doctor recommended taking his arm. Dr Afonja said no find another way. He is compassionate and knowledgeable doctor.

Ms

Excellent physician with good bedside manner. Took time to explain medical problems, treatment and side effects of chemotherapy to the family. Wonderful office staff. i strongly recommend him. Expensive cologne and sharp dresser!

Many great things to say about Dr. Afonja only one negative you call and call his office and they place you on hold then hang up...

Great man but office staff ehh

Dr. Afonja is a great man and a decent doctor but I no longer feel comfortable taking my Mom or myself to his office. When I started seeing multiple new faces of medical staff it made me feel unsafe with his practice.

Excellent physician

I hate that I go to see my physician and see his NP instead. Dr. Afonja use to be a great doctor, but now he is to involved in his urgent care center, infusions and not spending time with his PATIENTS !

Dr Afonja is very nice doctor, very knowledgeable, my mother loves going to see him, his diagnosis is always spot on.

If you do not mind seeing a nurse practitioner and not the physician then the practice is fine. I transferred my father to his partner.

Dr. Richards A Afonja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton, NJ.