Dr. W Burgman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. W Burgman?

Long Wait in Patient Room

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

After being called into the patient room, it was a very lengthy wait after also waiting in the waiting room! The Dr. was polite enough but didn't give an accurate diagnosis or a solution to my problem. They may need to also consider a better sanitization method for the nasal spray they use and place in your nose. The Dr. took it out of the cabinet, wiped it off with a Kleenex and placed it in my nose. I assume it was sanitized beforehand after the last patient? One of his nurses also had to show him how to insert my imaging CD in the computer. This was in front of me, so I am not making this up. Unsettling to say the least. Maybe physicians from earlier generations need continuing education on technology? Just a thought. I had to see another provider as my problem was not resolved.

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

He acted like he actually cared about finding out what was wrong with me. He told me the neurologist that I was sent to gave me the wrong diagnosis. The neurologist was one that cared more about getting me in and out of the office as quick as possible. Dr. Burgman treated me like a person and has referred me for further testing before he gives me a diagnosis.

Posted on December 7th, 2015