Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Rick A Beach
Rick A Beach is a Doctor primarily located in Gulf Breeze, FL. He speaks English.
Showing 5 of 15
First off this man claimed to be a Vietnam Veteran Combat Medic, but didn't know basic military infrastructure. I mention this because this was only a sign of things to come on this crazy roller coaster with this dr???. I came here because my company recommended API and i was taking about 20 5mg vicodins /per month for a lower leg amputation. When i meet this guy he loads me down with an insane amount of drugs and when i deny them because they made me sick, he says i am in denial. I got off the meds 3 months later after switching to high dosage Lyrica. This guy is a certified nut job.
Rick A Beach accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Gulf Breeze, FL
Rick A Beach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gulf Breeze, FL.