Dr. Rick C Becker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rick C Becker?

NOT Recommended

Absolutely horrible experience, I wouldn't recommend Dr Becker to anyone. My wife had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation done by Dr Becker after the birth of our 3 kids. I took her in the morning of the procedures and was told she would be ready to be picked up at 1pm. At 1pm they told me she is still coming out of anesthesia, come back in an hour. At 2 pm, I am told the same thing, and at 3pm, and at 4pm. That's when I demanded to go back and see her. I walked into the room and she looked like death warmed over. They were administering oxygen to her at max rate. When the oxygen was removed, her levels would plummet. What had happened was she aspirated when she came out of anesthesia but they weren't competent enough to figure that out. Their fix was having a nurse hold a pillow on her stomach over the fresh incision and telling her to cough to try to get her oxygen levels up. This had gone on for hours already until I got to see her. After watching this for a while, I said we need to get her to the ER. Dr Becker and staff told me she will be fine, just take her home and watch her. His staff was more concerned about getting out of there at quitting time than the state my wife was in. I suggested calling an ambulance, but they all had reasons why I shouldn't call an ambulance. I said I'm taking her to the ER and asked for an oxygen bottle to take with. They weren't even equipped with a portable oxygen bottle. I called ahead to the ER and told them what's going on and they had me pull straight in and were ready and waiting. I made it from Dr Becker's clinic to the ER in 4 minutes, and my wife's oxygen level was 51% when I got her there. Oxygen levels under 90% are considered low and warrant attention. The ER staff later told me if I had listened to Dr Becker and his staff and had just taken my wife home, she would have died. End result, an outpatient procedure from Dr Becker ended up being an additional 5 days in the hospital. She was discharged from the hospital with an oxygen machine that she needed for an additional week until her lungs were strong enough to maintain on their own. My wife was put thru a tremendous amount of torture by an incompetent and extremely rude staff, her breast augmentation is lopsided, it cost us $12,000 for the procedures from Dr Becker, and an additional $13,000 out of pocket because insurance wouldn't cover the ER and hospital stay because the procedures were deemed "cosmetic". During her follow up appointments with Dr Becker, him and his staff were rude and arrogant. When I brought up what happened the day of her procedures, they all banded together and said nothing like that happened and we were lying. I have pictures, video and hospital bills to prove everything I'm saying. When I talked to Dr Becker about the life changing bill from the hospital from the complications that occurred while under the care of HIM AND HIS STAFF, he could care less. His advise was to talk to an account specialist at the hospital and work out a payment plan. I wouldn't recommend Becker Plastic Surgery to my worst enemy.

Highly recommend

My experience with Dr. Becker and his staff was terrific. I felt that they were very informative, helpful, pleasant and made me feel comfortable at ev ...

Happy Patient

Dr. Becker is truly an excellent surgeon! I knew immediately after my consultation that Becker Plastic Surgery is where I wanted to have my surgery done. My results have been amazing. I feel like a new person, I am happy to wear a swimming suit again. I can tell Dr. Becker has a lot of pride in his work and there is no other Doctor I would have trusted to do my tummy tuck and breast augmentation. His staff was also wonderful, kind and helpful.

Best plastic surgeon around

Dr. Becker is excellent. I had smart look there and I loved the results and it lasted a good 4 years before the fat started to come back. I highly recommend him.

I feel the staff & Dr. Becker are all very professional, informative, helpful, and sympathetic & comforting. Thank you!

I would highly recommend.

Dr. Becker and his staff were all very friendly. They listened well and answered all of my questions. I have recommend him and his staff to 3 family members.

His staff seemed in a rush, I'm not sure if they were behind for the day, but I think I was given the chance to speak 5 words. Dr. Becker was nice enough, but his staff really ruined it for me and I ended up going to a different Dr. They had me see 2 different nurses and they were both rude. Then after they left the room, I waited for Dr. Becker for a long time, and could here him talking to his staff through the door and doing their "morning chit chat."

concerned patient

check into your alternatives and or seek a different opinion because is very poor at critical thinking and diagnosing after surgery complications

Awesome I would recommend him to anybody, and I already have. My expectations were high and that is exactly what I got.

Dr. Becker was awesome! He made me feel at ease, before, during and after surgery. I would recommend him to anyone.