Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rick L Bennett
Dr. Rick L Bennett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, TN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Bennett is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center and Southern Tennessee Regional Hospital - Pulaski. Dr. Bennett has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rick L Bennett has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
There are two negative reviews listed above mine. Both appear to be experiences with a different Dr. Rick L Bennett. My experience with Dr. Bennett is related to an initial cardiology diagnosis and continued follow up care. He has the ability to tell me what I need to know, even when its not what I want to know. He seems kind of mild mannered and even has a sense of humor; but don't be fooled, he can and will ramp it up quickly if that is what is required.
Dr. Bennett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Rick L Bennett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Thomas Heart Fayetteville, 207 Elk Ave S, Fayetteville, TN
Dr. Rick L Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, TN.