Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rick B Delamarter has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Back Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Disorders
Showing 5 of 52
I was able to return to work full time for about six years. After that I started having problems with adjacent discs and had to get cortizone injections frequently. The doctor is great, and I did better for longer than other patients I hear from. People are not like cars and every case if different. If you go into it with the attitude that half of it depends on you, your overall health and your ability to push though the healing process, you have the best shot with the best surgeon. I hope if I need more surgery he is not retired yet. When I was there he was giving a lot of time to teaching young doctors.
Dr Delamarter performed a 2 level lumbar fusion and a 2 level lumbar disc replacement surgery in 2012. I live in Oregon and came to LA for the surgery. My recovery and healing time was about 12-13 months. Currently I am pain free most of the time and have near normal mobility. I swim every day. Walk 4-5 miles 5 days each week. Having this surgery was the best decision ever made and I assure you I was extremely cautious about any surgeon doing this work. Also, I found Dr Delamarter to be very professional,courteous and responsive to my care. I was in the hospital 7 days and he visited me every day and on Saturday and Sunday. As to other reviews here that are negative I ask people to read between the lines.
I read some previous reviews. I know each surgery is each is own. I had total disc replacement surgery L4 L5 in Dec 2008. Dr Delamarter gave my life back. I spent 9 years in total pain. I drove 2 hrs to see him.he was awesome. I have recommended him to my friends and they have had positive results as well. I highly recommend Dr Delamarter.
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Rick B Delamarter accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpine Institute, 444 S San Vicente Blvd Ste 901, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Rick B Delamarter is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.