Dr. Rick Fitzgerald Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rick Fitzgerald?

Rude Staff!!!!!

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Dr. Rick Fitzgerald is great, his wife the admin is a whole other story. I had called to take care of some paperwork and all I heard was excuses. She started yelling at me for NO reason. Then she had the nerve to hang up on me! Very rude & lazy woman! He needs to divorce that lady! She is going to hurt his business.

Rude Admin!!!

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Dr. is great, but admin is rude and lazy. Sorry DR. for the 1 star.

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Very personable

Mean Girl Office Manager

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Doctor is great but office manager is unfortunately his wife and is so rude and mean that she put my elderly mother (in wheelchair, on oxygen, 83 years old) in tears, accusing her of being a drug addict and shopping for drugs. Really? If you hate your life so much you feel the need to abuse the elderly go home or to your country club and leave the caring for those who need medical help to those that care. I am so mad I cannot see straight! You can file a formal complaint against a doctor but not against their staff. What's the likelihood he's going to fire his wife?

Horrible and Judgemental Staff

Posted on September 25th, 2014

Same lady treated me like a drug addict when I called about a medication I've been on for 3 years from a previous state. She declared that my previous doctor should not have had me on the medication for MPS and that she believed that I was another abuser! I am sad and appalled that patients are treated this way. The doctor was great, though.

Paging Dr. Fitzgerald

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Dr. Fitzgerald has been good to both my husband and son.That's not the problem. I'm writing this in tears right now because a lady, accent, treated my so rudely over the phone.I needed to talk to the Dr. About my son. His Meds., a test and to thank him for something else. I can't go into detail. You understand. Any on would but not her. When I wouldn't go into detail on why I needed the DR. to call, she wanted details about my sons condition before she would have him call. When I refuse, she Hung up on me. I called back and got someone else but, I doubt he'll get the message or I get a call.Have these women not heard of "Patient Condidentiality? It was none of her business.If he were'nt helping ny son so much. I would never go back.The only complaint I have about the doctor is you can not get in touch with him after 12:00 p.m. There is an answering machine you can leave no messages on. He also has no answering service.If you can get past the front desk he's been kind to my family.

Posted on October 27th, 2017