Have you seen Rick Friedman?

Dr. Friedman was to easy to talk to and experienced. I had a great team at USC and with Dr. Friedman's skill I maintained hearing. I never doubted Dr. Friedman's abilities.

Dr. Friedman helped me diagnose my Meniere's Disease. He is a brilliant doctor!

Acoustic neuroma

Last year, when I was 19 years old, Dr. Friedman removed my acoustic neuroma. He is such a great doctor. I came to Los Angeles all the way from Texas because he is so well known. All throughout the process, I never had one worry or doubt. My dad is also a doctor and should have made me more worried. Dr. Friedman reassured me the whole time, and came in to check on me everyday in the hospital. When I was released, I formed a blood clot in my brain the next day. I did not know what was going on, but was staying at the hotel connected to the hospital. We called Dr. Friedman in the middle of his office hours and he immediately dropped everything to care for me and get me admitted back into the hospital. He is great!

If your job doesn't interest you anymore, quit.

Rude, dismissive and a lazy diagnostician -- but happy to keep you coming back for more minute-and-a-half visits. I'm sorry I wasted even that much time with him.

Great Dr

Dr Friedman is great, I can't say enough about him. He is a caring Dr. and a great surgeon.

Amazing Dr!

Dr. Friedman is great, he is caring and deadicated to helping meniere's patients. I could not say enough good things about him. He changed my life!

Best Ear doctor ever

I have had ear problems all my life going to ear doctor to ear doctor surgery after surgery. But this one has been the best Doctor I have had he really knows what hes doing I have had 2 surgery with him and they have gone by great if your looking for a doctor go to him.