Dr. Rick W Harrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rick W Harrison?

#1 Pediatrician in Arkansas

Dr Harrison is a great dr he honestly cares about his kids. He has bond with so many kids in our area. He has been a life long dr to so many kids. He has been a part of our lives for almost 20 years taking care of all our kids needs whether its to stop the sniffles, fix broke bone, help get services thru school or just to reassure Mom everything is OK he is always willing to do whatever he can.

Great Doctor

Russellville is very fortunate to have a Dr. Harrison. He has diagnosed and treated our kids for 18 years plus. He has diagnosed minor and major conditions and I cannot remember a time he wasn't 100% correct. He balances speaking to the kids and to the parents better than any doctor we have experienced. Parents should be driving from Little Rock to bring their kids to Dr. Rich Harrison. I would suspect there is no better pediatrician in the State.

Exceptional Dr.

Dr. Harrison is my childen's pediatrician. He is extremely knowledgable. He always spends the time to make sure I understand what is going on with my kids. He listens as long as I need to talk. He even showed me the inside of my son's ear and explained the ear infection. He has a wonderful relationship with his patients. My kids don't want to see anyone else.

Absolute best doctor I have ever seen! He is always professional, yet he is very down to earth and doesn't talk over your head with medical terminology that is often difficult to understand. Excellent at explaining things in an understandable manner. When I leave his office, my questions are all answered. With other doctors I usually leave confused and have more questions than I did before. I have two kids ages 13 and 10; he has been their pediatrician since birth. My 10 year old has had some major health issues, and each and every time Dr. Harrison has compassionately guided us through. I just want to say, "THANK YOU DR. HARRISON,". "you have made a huge difference in my families life. May God bless you!"

Best Pediatrician EVER

He is the only DOCTOR I have ever known to actually Practice. He starts IVs (himself not his nurse) and will cast children. No other Pediatricians and MHC will do that!

Dr. Rick W Harrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Russellville, AR.