Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rick D Murray has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
At 37 weeks I had blood preasure of 170 over 100 and plus 4 proteins. He did no stress test and no biophysical profile tests. My son was born term 5'4 at 20 inches long. He was a failure to thieve caused by injuries from me not being delivered when I should have been. My son is now 6 years old and has fine visual and gross motor deficits and his doctor said he it's brain damaged from the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy and birth. Luckily it appears to be only physical. If he had followed the standard of care my son wouldn't have any issues. He has injured my son for life. Don't let him near you. We had Kaiser so I had no choice.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
43 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Rick D Murray accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente, 9985 Sierra Ave, Fontana, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rick D Murray in this video.
Dr. Rick D Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.