Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rick A Pellant has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Spinal Fractures
- Cancer Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Acute Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
i had an injury in nov. of 20xx. no doctor in next five months could tell me anything. dr. pellant didn't completely understand what was going on at first,it took alittle time.dr.pellant says he is still learning when it comes to my injury. he once said when a doctor hears hoof beats they expect a horse not a zebra. dr. pellant is a great doctor,he is funny,caring,conciderate,thorough,but he does need to practice on his coutrifiedness understand ability. i would recomend him to anyone.the nurses and office members are very kind.signed skirt (a thanks to his wife for explaining what that is)
I found Dr. Pellant and staff to be very professional in dealing with me in several areas. First, Dr. Pellant took all the time necessary to completely explain and answer any and all questions I had about the procedure. Secondly, during the actual procedure he kept me completely informed of the progress in the procedure and constantly checked with me for my comfort level. Lastly, My visits to his office have always been met with pleasant people, even when I don't feel especially well, even when I had to reschedule.
19 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Rick A Pellant accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rick A Pellant in this video.
Dr. Rick A Pellant is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lexington, KY.