Dr. Rickey Rubin Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Rickey Rubin?

developed gastro track infection after he was anesthesiologist for my colonoscopy, which has to be redone, very brief encounter

Billing Fraud

Like the reviews before me, I agree that this doctor changes his billing after the procedure. He was selected by my doctor and I was assured the bill was $250 and it came in at $1,100. Reported to collections and this Doctor Rubin guy cannot be reached. If your doctor used him as the anest. doctor, may sure you get the billed amount before you have the procedure done.

Very very bad anesthesiologist . No care gentleness and compassion . I do not recommend this doctor. Save yourself and do not even think to consider to choose this doctor at all!!!

thief

hes a crook

Fraud Billing

Was selected by physician who performed my procedure. Then came back and billed me and additional $600+ above what my insurance deemed reasonable. When I informed my insurance company I found out that he had a contract with my insurance provider not to bill over the agreed upon amount which his office coveniently forgot about!

Find yourself someone else who isn't indifferent.

Arrogant. Administered additional anti-anxiety medication for my procedure without my permission and without informing me that it was necessary. Dismissive and casual when I asked him why. Uninterestedly replied, "I'll make a note." Do not recommend him at all.

worst doctor I have ever seen

arrogant, rude insulting and overall the worst doctor.

Dr. Rickey Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.