Dr. Rick J Schmidt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rick J Schmidt?

Wounderful Doctor

Caring, professional with a great bedside manner. Old school surgeon that explains everything to you and treats you like an adult. Was at my bedside after surgery at 5 am. Well respected by everyone at the hospital!

Excellent Surgeon

Everything went as planned from our first consultation. Surgically and recuperating wise , it all happened as planned. Dr Schmidt is a very good surgeon.

Best surgeon

Great skills, puts the patient first, easy to talk to. Staff that work with him say he's the best, meticulous and has great outcomes and I as a patient can validate their comments.

WONDERFUL DR.!

Dr. Schmidt has been my surgeon for 6 years and performed (3) surgeries on me. I found him to be very personable, thorough, dedicated and caring. He was very compassionate, especially when a cancer diagnosis was imminent. He personally called me two days before Christmas and on another occasion on a Saturday night with my test results. He not only treated me, however he also treated my family who also love him! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone and have referred several of my friends to him. He is THE BEST!

Dr,Schmidt is second to none. I would recommend him to anyone!

Excellent surgeon for my mother's thyroidectomy! All staff in the hospital said that he is the best, and I have no doubt they are right!

I was extremely pleased with Dr Schmidt, he explained everything before surgery....amazing Dr I recommend highly to anyone

i'm glad that his patients find him to be compassionate. There seems to be a disconnect to how he treats the people that care for his patients. Sad, very sad.

Very professional thorough and efficient

Great guy, great doctor

He was called in late on a Sunday night to remove my appendix, very cool guy and made my only surgery experience an easy one.

Dr. Schmidt after my surgery, and again after getting laboratory test results, called my wife a Saturday to make sure I was doing OK, and tell us the lab works was fine. He is a very caring man, and treats his patients with upmost respect.

Mr

Dr Schmidt was familiar with my particular problem, and was not quick to jump the gun directly to surgery, but to try meds to see if surgery could be avoided. He's a knowledgable and caring man. Recommend him highly.